Great Leadership Quotes
Leadership quotes to help you better think about great leadership from respected leaders.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams: 6th president of the USA
- The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born—that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born. Warren Bennis, American scholar, organizational consultant, and author
- Absorb what is useful; discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own. Bruce Lee a martial artist, martial arts instructor, Hong Kong actor, director and philosopher
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position. Brian Tracy, motivational public speaker
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. Lao Tzu: ancient Chinese philosopher and writer
- You don’t need a title to be a leader. Unknown
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. Brian Tracy: Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author
- Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes. Peter Drucker: management consultant, whose writings contributed to foundations of the modern business
- Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do, and let them surprise you with their results. General George Patton: general in the United States Army in WWII
- You don't need a title to be a leader. Mark Sanborn: author, professional speaker, and entrepreneur
- Leaders don’t force people to follow – they invite them on a journey. Charles S. Lauer, author and businessman
Continue for additional leadership quotes....