Quotes on decision making
Decision Making Quotes
These decision making quotes were created to highlight the importance of making both fast and effective decisions. Please also see our articles decision making: quick decision making , decision making and strategic decision making, and building a Better Decision Making Process
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. Theodore Roosevelt: often referred to as Teddy or his initials T. R., was an American politician, statesman, conservationist, naturalist, historian, and writer who served as the 26th president of the United States from 1901 to 1909
- Time plays a role in almost every decision. And some decisions define your attitude about time. John Cale: a Welsh musician, composer, singer, songwriter.
- The speed of decision making is the essence of good governance. Piyush Goyal: a politician and cabinet minister of the Government of India.
- Every decision brings with it some good, some bad, some lessons, and some luck. The only thing that’s for sure is that indecision steals many years from many people who wind up wishing they’d just had the courage to leap. Doe Zantamata: author, artist, and photographer
- You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions. Robert T. Kiyosaki: American businessman and author.
- You cannot make progress without making decisions. Jim Rohn: American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. Tony Robbins: American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist
- Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline. Jim Collins: American researcher, author, speaker and consultant
- If you chase two rabbits, both will escape. Anonymous
- A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved. Dorothea Brande: American writer and editor in New York City.
- Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever. Keri Russell: American actress
- It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions. Jim Rohn: American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker
Some decisions are consequential and irreversible or nearly irreversible -- one-way doors -- and these decisions must be made methodically, carefully, slowly, with great deliberation and consultation.
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon
Additional Decision Making Quotes
- You can't make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen. Michelle Obama
- Once a decision is made, you should stop worrying and start working. It’s not always what we know that makes it a good decision. It is what we do to implement and execute it that makes it a good decision. John C Maxwell: an American author, speaker, and pastor who has written many books, primarily focusing on leadership. Titles include The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader.
- Life is filled with difficult decisions, and winners are those who make them. Dan Brown: Author
- We may think that our decisions are guided purely by logic and rationality, but our emotions always play a role in our good decision making process. Salma Stockdale: Author
- The most important thing is to make decisions. Whether the decision is right or wrong is secondary. You will soon receive feedback that will help you to progress. Marc Reklau: Author who writes about habits, productivity, and happiness